PMC Privacy Statement
PMC Privacy Statement
Last update of the Privacy Statement: 04 February 2019
Table of Content
This Privacy statement describes how PMC handles personal information collected through the sites www.pmc-expert.com, dev.pmc-expert.com, blog.pmc-expert.com, projects.pmc-expert.com that link to this Privacy statement (“the Website”).
By using the Website and providing personal information to PMC, you acknowledge you have read this Privacy statement, and, to the extent your consent is necessary and valid under applicable law, you consent to the collection and use of such personal information by PMC in accordance with this Privacy statement.
In this Privacy statement, your information is sometimes called “personal data” or “personal information”. We also sometimes collectively refer to handling, collecting, protecting or storing your personal information as “processing” such personal information.
- necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests that we pursue, which are:
- to run and administer our business
- to provide you with our services and products
- to evaluate, develop or improve our services and products
- to keep you informed about relevant products and services you are using
- to provide you with an efficient and smooth customer experience
- necessary for the performance of our contract with you
necessary to satisfy any legal and regulatory obligations to which we are subject, or permitted by you because you have given us consent.
Links to other sites
What information we collect
- Your name
- Your contact information:
- email address
- telephone number
- Your social account information (LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter)
How we collect personal information
How we use personal information
- when explicitly requested by you
- for regulatory compliance purposes
Retention of personal information
At any time, you have the right:
- to be informed about the processing of your personal data
- to request access to or a copy of any personal data which we hold about you
- to request rectification of your personal data if you consider that it is inaccurate or not up-to-date
- to ask us to delete your personal data, if you consider that we do not have the right to hold it
- to restrict/withdraw consent for processing of your personal data
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to enforce any of these rights. Any request for access to your personal data must be in writing and we will respond within a reasonable period in compliance with Data Protection Legislation. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee (reflecting the costs of providing the information) or to refuse to respond where requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive. In this case, we will explain the situation to you and we will inform you about your rights.
Modifications to the Privacy Statement
We may update this Privacy statement at any time by publishing an updated version on this page. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Privacy statement. The new modified or amended Privacy statement will apply from the revision date published on this page.